Monday, September 12, 2011

We left Milan about about 2:20 this afternoon. We took a taxi from our hotel to the train station. The driver pointed out points of interest along the way. So many fascinating places but not enough time. We could spend several days here. I love the cafes and it is truly the fashion capital. It is so fun to watch the beautiful people. They seem to have passion for life even in their voices.

We got our tickets with very little trouble, found the train and in an hour we were in Varenna. -Joan



- Posted using BlogPress from my


iPad

1 comment:

  1. Finally. I think you just posted all of these. Thanks. I enjoyed it so much. I laughed so hard at different parts. The photos are great.. And it sounds like you are having a wonderful and memorable time. Your writing is fabulous. And the weather looks like it is quite good too. Continued Happy Trails!!

    ReplyDelete