Thursday, September 8, 2011

I am packed and ready to leave from Catalina and Art and Margie will drive me up to Phoenix. It should be good to get to cooler temps. I hear it is in the 80"s in Italy these days, much cooler than the 100's we have had here.

Sure hope I have packed right but then I can always buy a top or something. Most have told me to be a bit spontaneous and not to plan too much, as it can spoil the unexpected fun. Let's just hope we are able to get through custom, security and make it to the gate for the second leg to meet Joan and Eileen in one and one half hour in London's airport. Then I can relax a bit as three heads are better than one. judy

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I hope you connected in London. Your flights were only a few minutes late in arriving. .. Yes, some spontaneity is the best. But just enjoy your time and travel together.

    ReplyDelete